Monday, September 13, 2010

It's Raya Season......2010

It seems for ages for my last posted blog....I lost the count track of time already...I used to blog during my year at UPM...but not anymore...not that rapid....thanks to Dr. Edwin for his amazing tasks and assignments, because of him I manage to make myself a blog....

Lots of things coming through my mind....but where do I start? Maybe I could tell you about my new school, SMK Batu Lapan, Sik....it's a newly open school, with a very breath-taking background, situated at a place where the local called it as 'Charok Sejuk'....and the climate made you feel as if you are at the top of a mountain or you are visiting Cameron Highlands.... believe me, I really love the nature there. I will upload the pictures of my school later when I got the chance...


I'm also getting married to the love of my life, thanks to Allah. He gave me such a wonderful man to live with....and currently we are preparing things for the wedding day.... I am looking forward for my solemnization momento.....can't wait to be a wife and a mother....huhuhuhu....life can be so boring when you feel that you are alone....that is not the only reason why I want to marry him.... I really need him by my side....need you hubby....

Currently still celebrating raya....so today it's been the fourth day already....Ramadhan gone...Syawal came...but I kind of feel the emptiness in this holy season...don't know how to explain...maybe it's because my elder siblings got their own family and busy with their responsibilities....it's not the same anymore when we're just kids....lots of angpau given to us and all the 'duit raya'.....

But above all, I really feel grateful of what I have today, which not everyone can gain it like I do.... thanks again to Allah and my mom for such a full-level of supports.....endless ones....just feel wanted to express my gratitude to Him and her.....syukran.....

Eidul Fitri Mubarak....1431H

No comments:

Post a Comment